Ekaterinburg is the third largest city in the Russian Federation. It is an administrative capital of the Sverdlovsk Region and the Ural Federal District. Nowadays the city is an important centre of industry, transport, finance, science and culture.
Ekaterinburg is a dynamically developing city offering wide opportunities both for students and representatives of business. It’s unique geographical location on the border of Europe and Asia makes the city perfect for enhancing cooperation between the East and the West. There is a vast number of international companies’ representations , consulates of foreign states, trade chambers in the city. There is a large international student community (there are 12 public universities in Ekaterinburg).
Why choose Ekaterinburg as a study and travel location?
- Unique combination of classical, constructionism, modernist and hi-tech architecture
- Friendly environment
- Moderate prices
- Proximity to a vast number of magnificent natural landmarks
- Intense social and cultural life
- Great accessibility thanks to the Koltsovo airport, an important international hub
- Paying a visit to the geographical border between Europe and Asia