Talent Management in a Culture of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
The main aim of this course is to familiarize students with the importance of the problem of ethical leadership in high potential talent management, gain theoretical, international and practical experience in this field, and develop the professional skills of the students in the areas of HR and Talent Management.
This course is a combination of the best practices of the universities and companies in two cities: Ekaterinburg and Tymen.
- 4 ECTS
- Certificate of Attendance awarded
The fee includes:
- Tuition fees (lectures and project work)
- Study visits and company tours in according to the course program
- Visa invitation letter
- Certificate of Attendance
- Meals (Breakfast and lunches according to the Meal-plan Mon-Fri) (vegetarian menu available)
- Accommodation (hostel, 2-3 people in a room)
- Group transfer from and to the Airport
- Cultural activities
- Visa and consular fee
- Flights to the selected city and back
- Additional cultural activities not offered by the official program
- Other student expenses
The cost in dollars is approximate. The exact amount is determined by Your Bank on a specific day of payment.
About this course
|Area of Study|
Contact for additional information: email@example.com
and during your studies
of distant learning